C. W. Miller Livery Stable
|At Risk||Watch List|
73 W. Huron Street Buffalo, NY 14202
Also known as 75 West Huron
Google Bird's Eye View
Ellicott Council District
Erie County Property Info
County Tax Map (loads GIS page)
City of Buffalo Parcel Viewer
HURONDEL I,INC per propertyviewer
NYS Corporation and Business Entity Database
Six story, 100,000 sq.ft. Romanesque Revival styled brick building. 65 feet wide and 236 feet deep.
Secure but unused. Reuse plans and renovations have been discussed over the last few years but no exterior work has begun.
Designed by Lansing and Beierl.
Built between 1892 and 1894 for horses.
Originally built with long ramps but modified with steeper ramps for cars in the 1920s.
Recent Events and Actions Taken
- Oct 2012 - "Croce says he has a 'high profile commercial tenant for the top two floors of the building.'" - Buffalo Rising Oct 2012
- May 2013 - Croce says $12 million project will be office, parking and residential if commercial tenant signs, otherwise it will be all residential
Other Pertinent Facts
It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2007
- Wikipedia - Miller Livery Stable
- BuffaloAH - C. W. Miller Livery Stable
- Waymarking - CW Livery
- Buffalo Rising October 2007 - My Favorite Buildings: Hertz Garage
- Buffalo Rising May 2013 - Mixed Use Project Planned for Historic CW Livery Stable
Added 2013-01-08 • Last changed 2017-05-02