Elmwood Music Hall
9274 GROUP INC per propertyviewer
NYS Corporation and Business Entity Database
Multi-story brick armory converted into a music hall
Demolished. Now the location of a parking lot for a Family Dollar store.
- 1885 - Constructed as the home of the 74th Infantry. Architect: Bethune and Bethune
- 1899 - The armory became vacant when the 74th moved into Connecticut Street Armory.
- The city of Buffalo acquired the building and named it the Elmwood Music Hall.
- 1938 - The building was demolished.
Recent Events and Actions Taken
Other Pertinent Facts
Known as Convention Hall, the Music Hall, and the Elmwood Music Hall
- WNYHeritagePress - Elmwood Music Hall
- Karl Josker Photography - Music Hall postcards
- Louise Bethune: America’s First Woman Architect
Added 2013-07-02 • Last changed 2014-07-22