Engine 24/Ladder 7 - 110 Leroy Avenue
Photo credit: Meagan Baco, P-RS
City of Buffalo (Fire Department)
Two-story brick firehouse.
Not in use as a firehouse, but secure and in good condition.
- Engine 24 of the Buffalo Fire Department. Designed by E. B. Green, built in 1894.
- Wikipedia: "Engine 24 provided 113 years of service to the City of Buffalo, and was closed in early 2006."
Recent Events and Actions Taken
Painting for Preservation site, May 17, 2014.