Digital Millennium Copyright Act Notice follows the safe harbor provisions of 17 USC. 512, the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. We'll respond to written notification of copyright infringements in accordance with the DMCA. If you believe your copyrighted material is being infringed on our website, please contact us immediately. You may email us at or send postal mail to PRS, 406 Baynes St., Buffalo NY 14213.

In order for us to respond, you must provide notice to us in a form that complies with the safe harbor provisions of the DMCA. Your notice of claimed infringement must be written and include ALL of the following:

a) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.

b) Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works, a representative list of such works.

c) Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.

d) Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you such as an address, telephone number, and (best), an email address at which you may be contacted.

e) A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner you're complaining of is not authorized.

f) A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.

g) The "C" in "DMCA" stands for "copyright." If you file a DMCA notification about any type of issue other than copyright infringement, including but not limited to alleged trademark infringement, we'll assume you're a drooling cretin who doesn't know what you're doing and handle your request accordingly.

If you fail to provide a written notice containing all these elements, we won't honor your request as we aren't required by law to do so.