Knights of Columbus

Share This Page On Social Media

Comments? Corrections? Send us a message about this building

  SAVED     LOCAL LANDMARK     NATIONAL REGISTER  



489 Delaware Avenue, Buffalo NY 14202

Owner

  • 506 Delaware Avenue Associates LLC

Physical Description

Current Condition

History

  • The Knights of Columbus was built in about 1870 as the home of Chillion M. Farrar. The Knights of Columbus occupied the building in 1916.

Recent Events and Actions Taken

  • Designated a local historic landmark on 1980-11-13.
  • Listed on the National Register of Historic Places.

Other Pertinent Facts

Links



Newest Pages


Added 2018-12-28 • Last changed 2018-12-28