Saint John's United Church of Christ
Photos: Becky Harbison, Buffalo Rising
Saint John's United Church of Christ.
From "Black Rock Lifer" on Buffalo Rising: "St. John's was established as the German Evangelical Church of Black Rock in 1847. The church has been serving the Black Rock community continually since that time. The present building was constructed in 1890 incorporating the tower from the old building. The church is located in the Market Square Historic District and is a part of a very attractive streetscape here in the heart of the old village of Lower Black Rock."
Recent Events and Actions Taken
January 2013: The church is raising funds to help preserve the structure.
Other Pertinent Facts
Added 2013-01-15 • Last changed 2013-12-07