Hellenic Church of the Annunciation

Share This Page On Social Media

Comments? Corrections? Send us a message about this building

  SAVED     LOCAL LANDMARK     NATIONAL REGISTER  



1000 Delaware Avenue, Buffalo NY 14202

Owner

  • Hellenic Eastern Orthodox Church

Physical Description

Current Condition

History

  • The Hellenic Orthodox Church of the Annunciation, originally known as North Presbyterian Church, was built in 1906 and designed in a Gothic Revival style by George F. Newton. It became the Hellenic Orthodox Church of the Annunciation in 1952.

Recent Events and Actions Taken

  • Designated a local historic landmark on 1987-03-31.
  • Listed on the National Register of Historic Places.

Other Pertinent Facts

Links



Newest Pages


Added 2018-12-27 • Last changed 2018-12-27