Hayes Hall Complex

Share This Page On Social Media

Comments? Corrections? Send us a message about this building

  SAVED     LOCAL LANDMARK     NATIONAL REGISTER     NATIONAL REGISTER ELIGIBLE  



3425 Main Street, Buffalo NY 14214

Owner

  • State University of New York

Physical Description

Current Condition

History

  • The Hayes Hall Complex includes five of the earliest buildings of the University at Buffalo South Campus, and their landscaped grounds. The oldest building is Hayes Hall, built from 1874 to 1879 as the Erie County Alms House and Poor Farm.

Recent Events and Actions Taken

  • Designated a local historic landmark on 1988-10-18.
  • Listed or eligible to be listed on the National Register of Historic Places.

Other Pertinent Facts

Links



Newest Pages


Added 2018-12-27 • Last changed 2018-12-27