Share This Page On Social Media

Comments? Corrections? Send us a message about this building

Nominate A Building


Spencer Kellogg Elevator

  Saved  



Spencer Kellogg Elevator
Photo credit: HAER

389 and 395 Ganson Street, Buffalo NY 14203

Owner

  • St. Mary's Cement Co.

Physical Description

  • Capacity: 1,000,000 bushels
  • Dimensions: 283'-4"x56'-8"

Current Condition

History

  • Built by the Spencer Kellogg company in 1909.
  • The Spencer Kellogg company produced non-comestible oils, such as linseed oil, and used the elevator to store the source product.
  • The Schaefer Brewing company purchased the property in 1961.
  • The St. Mary's Cement Co. purchased the property in 1985 and is the current owner.

Recent Events and Actions Taken

Other Pertinent Facts

Links



Newest Pages


Added 2018-09-12 • Last changed 2018-09-17