|At Risk||Watch List|
Photo credit: Mike Puma, ViewsOfBuffalo
216 Fougeron Street, Buffalo, NY 14211
- Fillmore Council District
- Google Bird's Eye View
- Erie County Property Info
- County Tax Map (loads GIS page)
- City of Buffalo Parcel Viewer
- Adjacent to the Belt Line.
- Across The Belt Line from: Wonder Bread Factory
- DEL MONTE CORPORATION per City of Buffalo Property Information
- Delmonte became Big Heart Pet Brands after going private in 2014; J.M. Smucker acquired Big Heart in 2015.
- Known locally as "the Milk-Bone Plant".
- Pair of five- and seven-story brick industrial buildings; approximately 500,000 square feet.
- Mostly original minus numerous windows and doors being bricked-in or covered up.
- In heavy use as the Milk-Bone dog snack bakery.
- Per David Bertola in Buffalo Business First: "When the plant opened in 1922, it was part of National Biscuit Co. In 1931, it acquired F.H. Biscuit Co., which had manufactured and packaged Milk-Bone biscuit since 1908. In 1955, the site was shut down and reconfigured to manufacture Milk-Bones two years later. The 500,000 square foot plant employs around 210 and is the largest manufacturer of Milk-Bone."
Recent Events and Actions Taken
Other Pertinent Facts
■ 398 Grant Street
■ Frontier House
■ John D. Smith Gas Fixtures
■ Victoria Theater
■ 347 Fargo Avenue
■ 1934 Elmwood Avenue
■ Pijan Roost Bar
■ Market Bar
■ Cheektowaga Town Hall
■ St. Stephen's Evangelical Lutheran Home / MusicMall
■ Forks Hotel
■ Young & Swartz Inc.
■ 31 Barker Street
■ 1432 Niagara Street
■ 253 Allen Street
■ Imperial Building
■ Seneca Babcock Community Center
■ 171 Brinkman Avenue
■ 153 Brinkman Avenue
■ 217 Brinkman Avenue
■ 197 Brinkman Avenue
■ 201 Brinkman Avenue
■ 205 Brinkman Avenue
■ 209 Brinkman Avenue
■ Fire House Engine No. 20 - E.M. Cotter Fire Boat
■ Corner Bar
■ Chez Ami Restaurant
■ Knapp Building
■ 334 Fillmore Avenue
■ 326 Fillmore Avenue
■ 398 Grant Street
Added 2014-02-11 • Last changed 2017-03-23