432 Memorial Parkway, Niagara Falls
|At Risk||Watch List||Sold|
City of Niagara Falls.
- 2,652 square foot red brick house. Lot size 33' wide x 132' deep.
Recent Events and Actions Taken
- Per the Niagara Gazette: This house and 452 Memorial Parkway "went for high bids of $1,750 and $2,650" - not sure which house sold for which amount.
Other Pertinent Facts
- For sale by the City of Niagara Falls Department of Community Development, at their auction September 18, 2013. Three houses are being offered: 432 Memorial Parkway, 452 Memorial Parkway and 516 Tenth Street.
- The auction is scheduled for 6:30pm September 18, in Council Chambers in City Hall, 745 Main Street.
- Sale Conditions:
- Auction bids will start at $100 per house
- The successful bidder must:
- Live in the home for at least five years.
- Submit a repair/rehabilitation plan within 60 days of the auction.
- Agree to rehabilitate the property to code within a specific time frame.
- If the home is multi-family - submit a property management plan within 60 days of the auction.
- Must be in financial good standing with the city of Niagara Falls.
- There are no income requirements for purchase.
- September 2013 Niagara Gazette article.
- August 2013 article in Buffalo News
- Auction Guidelines (PDF file)
- City of Niagara Falls sale listings (PDF file)
- City of Niagara Falls Department of Community Development
■ 2020 Elmwood Avenue
■ 621 West Delavan Avenue
■ 619 West Delavan Avenue
■ 1143 Elmwood Avenue
■ 398 Grant Street
■ Frontier House
■ John D. Smith Gas Fixtures
■ Victoria Theater
■ 347 Fargo Avenue
■ 1934 Elmwood Avenue
■ Pijan Roost Bar
■ Market Bar
■ Cheektowaga Town Hall
■ St. Stephen's Evangelical Lutheran Home / MusicMall
■ Forks Hotel
■ Young & Swartz Inc.
■ 31 Barker Street
■ 1432 Niagara Street
■ 253 Allen Street
■ Imperial Building
■ Seneca Babcock Community Center
■ 171 Brinkman Avenue
■ 153 Brinkman Avenue
■ 217 Brinkman Avenue
■ 197 Brinkman Avenue
■ 201 Brinkman Avenue
■ 205 Brinkman Avenue
■ 209 Brinkman Avenue
■ Fire House Engine No. 20 - E.M. Cotter Fire Boat
■ Corner Bar
Added 2013-08-29 • Last changed 2014-08-01