432 Memorial Parkway, Niagara Falls
|At Risk||Watch List||Sold|
City of Niagara Falls.
- 2,652 square foot red brick house. Lot size 33' wide x 132' deep.
Recent Events and Actions Taken
- Per the Niagara Gazette: This house and 452 Memorial Parkway "went for high bids of $1,750 and $2,650" - not sure which house sold for which amount.
Other Pertinent Facts
- For sale by the City of Niagara Falls Department of Community Development, at their auction September 18, 2013. Three houses are being offered: 432 Memorial Parkway, 452 Memorial Parkway and 516 Tenth Street.
- The auction is scheduled for 6:30pm September 18, in Council Chambers in City Hall, 745 Main Street.
- Sale Conditions:
- Auction bids will start at $100 per house
- The successful bidder must:
- Live in the home for at least five years.
- Submit a repair/rehabilitation plan within 60 days of the auction.
- Agree to rehabilitate the property to code within a specific time frame.
- If the home is multi-family - submit a property management plan within 60 days of the auction.
- Must be in financial good standing with the city of Niagara Falls.
- There are no income requirements for purchase.
- September 2013 Niagara Gazette article.
- August 2013 article in Buffalo News
- Auction Guidelines (PDF file)
- City of Niagara Falls sale listings (PDF file)
- City of Niagara Falls Department of Community Development
■ Elevator Capacity And Cost
■ 270 William Street
■ 1865 Genesee Street
■ 1865 Genesee Street
■ Adams Door Company
■ Stephen W. Howell House and Store
■ Sinclair Gas Station
■ 1349 East Ferry Street
■ 1345 East Ferry Street
■ 1343 East Ferry Street
■ Silo City
■ Perot Malting Elevator
■ Superior Elevator
■ Meyer Malting Elevator
■ Lake & Rail Elevator
■ Kreiner Malting Mill and Elevator
■ Marine A Elevator
■ Eastern States Elevator
■ GLF Elevator
■ American Elevator
■ Spencer Kellogg Elevator
■ Connecting Terminal Elevator
■ Washburn-Crosby/General Mills Elevator
■ Standard Elevator
■ Buffalo's Grain Elevators
■ Electric Elevator
■ 149 Fargo Avenue
■ 908 East Delavan Avenue
■ Westminster Community House
■ 389 Cornwall Avenue
Added 2013-08-29 • Last changed 2014-08-01