516 Tenth Street, Niagara Falls
|At Risk||Watch List||Sold|
City of Niagara Falls.
- Residential structure. Lot size 30' wide x 132' deep.
Recent Events and Actions Taken
- Per Niagara Gazette: Purchased at the September 18 auction by Chloe Long, a summer and after school program instructor at the Niagara Arts and Cultural Center, with a high bid of $950.
Other Pertinent Facts
- For sale by the City of Niagara Falls Department of Community Development, at their auction September 18, 2013. Three houses are being offered: 432 Memorial Parkway, 452 Memorial Parkway and 516 Tenth Street.
- The auction is scheduled for 6:30pm September 18, in Council Chambers in City Hall, 745 Main Street.
- Sale Conditions:
- Auction bids will start at $100 per house
- The successful bidder must:
- Live in the home for at least five years.
- Submit a repair/rehabilitation plan within 60 days of the auction.
- Agree to rehabilitate the property to code within a specific time frame.
- If the home is multi-family - submit a property management plan within 60 days of the auction.
- Must be in financial good standing with the city of Niagara Falls.
- There are no income requirements for purchase.
- September 2013 Niagara Gazette article.
- August 2013 article in Buffalo News
- Auction Guidelines (PDF file)
- City of Niagara Falls sale listings (PDF file)
- City of Niagara Falls Department of Community Development
■ Chez Ami Restuarant
■ Knapp Building
■ 334 Fillmore Avenue
■ 326 Fillmore Avenue
■ 69 Whitney Place
■ 925 Elmwood Avenue
■ Fitch Creche
■ Edmiston's Academy of Business
■ 911 West Delavan Avenue
■ 471 Delaware Avenue
■ 950 Fillmore Avenue
■ 451 East Utica Street
■ Welch Foods Building, Westfield
■ 2224 Fillmore Avenue
■ 2223 Fillmore Avenue
■ 2219 Fillmore Avenue
■ 2221 Fillmore Avenue
■ 146 Jewett Avenue
■ 155 Grote Street
■ Locust Street Art
■ Schenck House
■ 44 East Eagle Street
■ 531 West Ferry Street
■ 1820 Elmwood Avenue
■ 123 West Tupper Street
■ American Buffalo Robe Company / Marcon Erectors
■ Smither and Thurstone Building
■ 157 Philadelphia Street
■ 177 Herkimer Street
■ 289 Northland Avenue
Added 2013-08-30 • Last changed 2014-08-01