F.N. Burt / Bison Storage / Crescendo
1502 Niagara Street Buffalo, NY 14213
West side of Niagara Street between Potomac and Bird
Overlooking the Thruway and the Black Rock Channel
Google Bird's Eye View
Niagara Council District
Erie County Property Info
County Tax Map (loads GIS page)
City of Buffalo Parcel Viewer
1502 Niagara LLC as of December 2014
Previously Bison Storage & Warehouse Corp via propertyviewer
61,152 square foot, seven story warehouse building.
Undergoing renovation into apartments
- Was at one time part of the F.N. Burt paper box manufacturing complex.
- Has been home of Bison Storage and Warehouse since at least 1943.
Recent Events and Actions Taken
- December 19, 2014 - 1502 Niagara LLC (reportedly Angelo Natale of Natale Builders) purchased the seven-story structure and an adjacent one-story building for $550,000.
- January 12, 2014 - 'Angelo Natale, Bobby Corrao, Frank Parisi and Carl Savarino will redevelop the property with a mix of retail, restaurant, and residential uses. Carmina Wood Morris is designing the project.' Buffalo Rising
- March 9, 2017 - State Historic Preservation Office informs the Preservation Board that the State Review Board has recommended the FN Burt Co Factory C for listing on the National Register of Historic Places
Other Pertinent Facts
- Buffalo Rising, January 2013 - On The Market
- Buffalo Rising, December 2014 - Big Deal: 1502 Niagara Street Purchased
- Buffalo Rising, January 2015 - Mix of Uses Planned for Bison Storage Transformation
- Buffalo Rising, June 2015 - Construction Watch: Crescendo on Niagara Street
- Buffalo Rising, October 2015 - Rendering and Reality: Crescendo on Niagara
- Buffalo Rising, December 2015 - Crescendo will become a beacon for West Side accomplishments
- Buffalo Rising, April 2016 - The Crescendo: In the end, there is no bad view
■ Fire House Engine No. 7 Chemical No. 1
■ 101 Depew Avenue
■ L. & I. J. White Co.
■ L. & I. J. White Co.
■ 711 Walden Avenue
■ 311 South Park Avenue
■ Karle Saw Co.
■ Howard Iron Works
■ 115 Lafayette Avenue
■ 135 School Street
■ 68 & 72 Sycamore Street
■ 301 Cedar Street
■ J.N. Adam Memorial Hospital
■ 1212 Jefferson Avenue
■ 1200 Jefferson Avenue
■ 2040 Delaware Avenue
■ 24 North Main Street
■ Haglund / Arcade Building
■ Murray / Stearns Building
■ Frank's Casa Nova Restaurant
■ 298 Northland Avenue
■ 1491 Jefferson Avenue
■ 33 Brunswick Boulevard
■ Keystone Corporation Metal Shop
■ Keystone Corporation Headquarters
■ Bemis / Ransom House
■ 2126 Seneca Street
■ Voelker’s Lanes
■ Fire House Hose No. 1
■ Fire House Engine No. 5
Added 2013-01-22 • Last changed 2017-03-09